Take Your Employees’ Health to Another Level
If improving employee health and reducing costs were easy, you could do it yourself. Healthy Lives is here to help you with customized levels to give you the options you need to build a healthier workforce.
Want to get a better idea of the health of your workforce? Level 1 provides a turn-key health-risk assessment and on-site screening from our fully-trained staff, which is convenient and efficient.
- Employees receive their results at the time of screening and will receive a detailed, confidential, individual health-risk report after the screening.
- While individual information is confidential, the overall information provides a health risk profile of your company’s workforce.
- Employers receive an aggregate group report that identifies the health conditions that pose the highest risk to the organization’s health-plan members, today and in the future.
Now that you have data on the health of your team, the next step is to develop a workplace profile. The Healthy Lives team works with you to understand your company’s culture and unique issues.
- Employers receive a detailed workplace assessment profile.
- Healthy Lives provides a tailored wellness plan and policy recommendations to support healthier behaviors for your employees.
- Employers receive strategies and templates to implement with your team.
If you are looking for a more comprehensive solution, Level 3 is for you. The Healthy Lives team designs a tailored health and wellness program based on data specific to your organization and recommends incentive programs, challenges, education and a communication strategy that give employees the support and clinical expertise needed to create healthier behaviors.
- Your team receives the ultimate support and accountability through wellness coaching.
- Our wellness coaches are either registered nurses, registered dietitians or certified health coaches. All are certified and trained in motivational interviewing.
- Wellness coaches work with members in person, on the phone, by video-conference and electronically.
- This personalized support helps individuals set realistic paths to lead healthier lives.
Healthy Lives is not a one-size fits all approach. We have innovative programs such as Farm to Work and our Living Well Seminar Series to supplement and energize your wellness efforts.
Support Your Local Economy and Local Farmers
The Healthy Lives team works with area farmers to bring your employees easy and affordable access to fresh produce with convenient and online registration and payment options. See the Farm to Work page for more details on this innovative service.
Affordable Onsite Health and Wellness Education
Healthy Lives has a team of professional speakers, including registered dieticians, registered nurses and exercise physiologists. Topics include nutrition, fitness and developing healthy habits.