Take Your Employees’ Health to Another Level
If improving employee health and reducing costs were easy, you could do it yourself. Healthy Lives is here to help you with customized levels of service to give you the options you need to build a healthier workforce.
Want to get a better idea of the health of your workforce? Level 1 provides a turnkey health-risk assessment and on-site screening from our fully-trained staff, which is convenient and efficient.
- Employees receive their results at the time of screening including a detailed, confidential, individual health-risk report and one-on-one health coaching session.
- While individual information is confidential, the overall information provides a health risk profile of your company’s workforce.
- Employers receive an aggregate report that identifies the health conditions that pose the highest risk to the organization’s members, today and in the future.
Now that you have data on the health of your team, the next step is to develop a wellness program. The Healthy Lives team works with you to understand your company’s culture and unique issues.
- Employers receive a detailed workplace assessment profile.
- Healthy Lives provides a tailored wellness plan and policy recommendations to support healthier behaviors for your employees.
- Strategies are implemented to achieve specific health goals.
If you are looking for a more comprehensive solution, Level 3 is for you.
- Your team receives the ultimate support and accountability through health coaching.
- Our health coaches are registered nurses, registered dietitians or certified health coaches. All are certified and trained in motivational interviewing.
- Health coaches work with members in person, on the phone, by video-conference and electronically.
- This personalized support helps individuals set realistic paths to lead healthier lives.
Healthy Lives is not a one-size fits all approach. We have many innovative programs such as Farm to Work and our Living Well Seminar Series to supplement and energize your wellness efforts.
Support Your Local Economy and Local Farmers
The Healthy Lives team works with area farmers to bring your employees easy and affordable access to fresh produce with convenient and online registration and payment options. See the Farm to Work page for more details on this innovative service.
Affordable Onsite Health and Wellness Education
Healthy Lives has a team of professional speakers, including registered dietitians, registered nurses and exercise specialists. Topics include nutrition, fitness and developing healthy habits.