Farm to Work, a service of Healthy Lives, works with area farmers in Louisiana to bring your employees easy and affordable access to fresh produce with convenient online registration and payment options.
Participants sign up to receive fresh, locally grown, and seasonal produce delivered directly to the worksite during the 10-week spring/summer and fall/winter growing seasons. In addition to the produce, participants receive reminder emails, recipes, tips and storage guidelines to get the most from their produce.
Click here for the Farm to Work Frequently Asked Questions for Employers. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with the Farm to Work program manager, call (855) 426-4325 or email email@example.com.
- One time per season $5 enrollment fee, plus
- 5 Box Plan: $25/box x 5 boxes = $125 total cost, every other week delivery, or
- 10 Box Plan: $25/box x 10 boxes = $250 total cost, every week delivery
Summer Season: May through July
Fall Season: October through December
Order Farm To Work Produce and Blueberries Today!
Is your worksite participating in the spring Farm to Work season? Click the appropriate organization below to enroll by April 12, 2019.
Blueberries are listed at the bottom of the ‘Select a Product’ option drop-down menu.
If you are a FMOLHS employee, you can also sign up through Lawson on the Special Events tab. Blueberries are only available for purchase using a credit/debit card.
If you have any questions, contact Healthy Lives at (855) 426-4325.
Your first produce box delivery will begin on April 29th, (depending on your delivery Cycle.) Farm to Work tote bags will be delivered to your chosen pick up location with your first produce box delivery.
- Aesthetic Dentistry Group
- Catholic Life Center
- Community Coffee
- Dow Westside YMCA (Addis)
- Downtown Healthcare & Wellness
- East Baton Rouge City Parish
- East Baton Rouge Parish School System
- FMOL Corporate (Corporate Office, Logistics One, Pauline O’Sullivan Campus)
- Franciscan University (Students ONLY)
- Healthy Lives
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- Louisiana Department of Health (BR)
- Louisiana Lottery
- Methanex Corporation
- Our Lady of Angels Hospital (Bogalusa)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Ambassador Caffery Campus, St. Landry Campus)
- Our Lady of the Lake (OLOL Main Campus, OLOL Livingston, LSU North BR Clinic)
- Paula G. Manship YMCA (Baton Rouge)
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- Elizabeth Hospital (Gonzales)
- Theresa Middle School/St. John Primary School
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital (Lafayette)