Farm to Work, a service of Healthy Lives, works with area farmers in Louisiana to bring your employees easy and affordable access to fresh produce with convenient online registration and payment options.
Participants sign up to receive fresh, locally grown, and seasonal produce delivered directly to the worksite during the 10-week spring/summer and fall/winter growing seasons. In addition to the produce, participants receive reminder emails, recipes, tips and storage guidelines to get the most from their produce.
Click here for the Farm to Work Frequently Asked Questions for Employers. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with the Farm to Work program manager, call (855) 426-4325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One time per season $5 enrollment fee, plus
- 5 Box Plan: $25/box x 5 boxes = $125 total cost, every other week delivery, or
- 10 Box Plan: $25/box x 10 boxes = $250 total cost, every week delivery
Summer Season: May through July
Fall Season: October through December
Sign up Today for the Fall/Winter 2019 Season
Is your worksite participating in the spring Farm to Work season? Click the appropriate organization below to enroll by September 20, 2019.
If you are a FMOLHS employee, you can also sign up through Lawson on the Special Events tab by September 13, 2019.
If you have any questions, contact Healthy Lives at (855) 426-4325.
Your first produce box delivery will begin on September 30th, (depending on your delivery Cycle.) Farm to Work tote bags will be delivered to the Champion at your chosen pick up location prior to your first produce box delivery.
• Our Lady of Angels Hospital
BATON ROUGE AND SURROUNDING AREA
• Aesthetic Dentistry Group
• Catholic Life Center
• Dow Westside YMCA (Addis) – Public pick-up site
• Downtown Healthcare & Wellness – Public pick-up site
• East Baton Rouge City Parish
• East Baton Rouge Parish School System
• FMOL Corporate (Corporate Office, Logistics One, Pauline O’Sullivan Campus)
• Franciscan University (Students ONLY)
• Healthy Lives (Bone and Joint Clinic)
• Louisiana Department of Health (BR)
• Louisiana Lottery
• Louisiana Technology Park
• Methanex Corporation
• OLOL Ascension Campus (Gonzales)
• Our Lady of the Lake (OLOL Main Campus, OLOL Livingston, LSU North BR Clinic)
• Our Lady of the Lake Physician’s Group
• Paula G. Manship YMCA (Baton Rouge) – Public pick-up site
• Pennington Biomedical Research Center
• Southside YMCA – Public pick up site
• St. Theresa Middle School/St. John Primary School
• St. Thomas More School
• Starmount Life Insurance
• Stuller, Inc.
• St. Dominic Health Services