Farm to Work, a service of Healthy Lives, works with area farmers in Louisiana to bring your employees easy and affordable access to fresh produce with convenient online registration and payment options.
Participants sign up to receive fresh, locally grown, and seasonal produce delivered directly to the worksite during the 10-week spring/summer and fall/winter growing seasons. In addition to the produce, participants receive reminder emails, recipes, tips and storage guidelines to get the most from their produce.
Click here for the Farm to Work Frequently Asked Questions for Employers. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with the Farm to Work program manager, call (855) 426-4325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One time per season $5 enrollment fee, plus
- 5 Box Plan: $25/box x 5 boxes = $125 total cost, every other week delivery, or
- 10 Box Plan: $25/box x 10 boxes = $250 total cost, every week delivery
Summer Season: May through July
Fall Season: October through December
Watch the video below to learn more about how Farm to Work began as a pilot program at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center in Baton Rouge.
Is your worksite participating in the fall Farm to Work season? Click the appropriate organization below to enroll by September 15. If you are a FMOLHS employee, you can also sign up through Lawson on the Special Events tab. If you have any questions, contact Healthy Lives at (855) 426-4325.
Your first produce box delivery will begin the first week of October. Farm to Work tote bags will be delivered to your chosen pick up location with your first produce box delivery.
- Catholic Life Center
- Downtown Health & Wellness
- East Baton Rouge City Parish Government
- EBR Parish School System
- FMOL Logistics One Building
- FMOL Health System
- FMOL University
- H & E Equipment Services
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- LA School Employees’ Retirement System
- LA State Employees’ Retirement System
- Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy School
- Our Lady of the Angels Hospital
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- St. Aloysius Catholic School
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
- St. Jean Vianney Catholic Church & School
- St. John Primary & St. Theresa Middle Catholic Schools
- Stuller, Inc.