Stress is a normal reaction to the demands of life. A small amount of stress can be good, motivating you to perform well. But multiple daily challenges can push you beyond your ability to cope. Engaging in healthy activities can put problems in
perspective and help stressful feelings subside.
Try working in these activities to relax your mind, body and spirit!
- Make time for yourself with yoga, meditation or deep breathing exercises
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Get plenty of sleep
- Give yourself a break if you feel stressed out
- Socialize with family and friends
- Keep a journal
Click on the links below to help relieve stress!